- Sweet reminders from my husband. He was out of town on Superbowl Sunday. Knowing how much I love Bruno Mars, he called that afternoon to remind me to catch the halftime show. As we all recall, there was a football at the Bruno Mars concert. ;)
- Leisurely errands. Some women need "retail therapy." Sometimes I enjoy strolling around Target and drugstores rather than the usual "rush in, rush out, check it off the list" errand running. How is it that I can spend so much time looking at face wash and mascara?
- Snow. Five beautiful inches of it.
- Ten-day break. I checked out of life for ten days. Other than my job, school, and necessary life things like laundry and cooking, I forced myself to take a break from everything else and only do things I wanted to do (and sleep). That may sound a little extreme, but it was needed!
- We paid off my car. No more car payments for us! Sending that last payment felt so good. Ahhh, to be an adult.
- New purse for $29. Thanks, Steinmart!
- I'm settling in my new job. Well, making progress, rather. There is a lot of work to be done, but little by little, I know I'll get things where they need to be.
- Being the bearer of good news. I love offering jobs to people!
- S came home after five weeks out of town.
- Making plans. Tennessee road trip with family! Wedding and nephew's 1st birthday party in San Diego! In-laws visiting in the fall!
Remember the delicious Sweet Drops I told you about? SweetLeaf is sending them to one of YOU! Now is your chance to try Sweet Drops before they hit shelves. Entries are super easy. Good luck!