This photo has nothing to do with the list, but it makes me smile.
It was taken two years ago when my family celebrated my dad's birthday
with lunch and a few games of bowling. My mom, sister, and I
were laughing hysterically about something right before this picture.
I miss them, but I'll see them when I meet my nephew in a few months!
Anyway, I'm continuing with my List of 100 Dreams!
41. Build a snowman as tall as me.
42. Make homemade candles.
43. Make a doll. (Inspired by This Little Port)
44. Go paragliding. (Husband is in too!)
45. Sing with Sara Bareilles.
46. Be a certified ASL interpreter.
47. Compete on The Amazing Race. (I'm serious about this!)
48. Do an entire weekend (Friday night to Monday morning) without internet (laptop and mobile).
49. Be a CASA for another kid or teenager.
50. Do 60 push-ups in 60 seconds.
51. Own a Mac. (Husband has one, and I'm the loser with a PC.)
52. Do a singing telegram.
53. Live on a lake. Or in snow. Both, actually.
54. Work abroad.
55. Buy a baby grand piano.
56. Sing on a Broadway stage.
57. Have a chicken coop.
58. Surf on a wave machine. (Is that what it's called, Devon?)
59. Learn how to drive a stick shift just in case I need to know how for #47. :)
60. Be a millionaire. (Who doesn't dream of this?)
See the rest of the list here: