NOTE: Worrywart? My inner-granny needs to calm down. I used the word gossipmonger the other day. How old am I?
Despite my day of being ridiculous, it was a great week.
1. Whit and I roamed the mall, talked girl/married talk, ate delicious Great American Cookies (a first for me), and unintentionally bought matching purses over the weekend. I'm glad I grabbed some Whit Time before she headed to work that night. (She works at a concert venue. How fun is that?!)
2. I love me some Trader Joe's goodies, especially teas and chai mix. Thank God Trader Joe's is back in my life!
3. I wish I knew Bev's professor's name, so I could credit her/him. Those are true words, and guess what? This girl doesn't want another job, let alone an unpaid job.
UPDATE: The professor's name is Dr. Marissa Pei.
4. I totally kicked work's ass this week. Could it be that my never-ending to-do list is being whittled down to a single-digit list? I'll raise a glass to that. (Not at work, of course. I can't imagine people would appreciate me drunk-e-mailing them.)
5. I just found out that one of my friends wrote a young-adult novel, and I can't wait to read it! Journey Into Shadow is available in hard copy and Kindle edition. Sarah was that girl who filmed elaborate videos while the other students in our 8th grade English class threw together last-minute costumes and read off of note cards. The ever creative and hilarious Sarah graduated college in three years, got her masters, and is getting her PhD. Basically, she's making the rest of us look bad. ;) So everyone, do yourselves a favor. Put down your stupid 50 Shades of Grey, and buy your copy of Journey Into Shadow by Sarah Thaller!
I've got a busy weekend ahead, but I'll be sure to get some sleep too. We don't need another day of sleep-deprived Lindsay. As Clare says, Bon weekend!
Linking up with From My Grey Desk