1. Amelie got chocolate-wasted by candlelight after a long day of work. And by "Amelie," I mean "I."
2. I got two cook books from England by way of the wonderful Gesci! She happened to include a bag of blue sapphire loose tea which means a) that tea was obviously made for me and b) I'm in love with her now.
3. Mr. TBS and I have added a lot of new dishes to our kitchen rotation in the last two weeks. One of those delicious treats is spring rolls. I happen to be very good at rolling them. It must be the Asian in me.
4. Nothing Bundt Cakes. Red velvet. 'Nough said.
5. I replenished my tea collection at work. Every morning and afternoon, I have the best smelling office in the whole darn building -- without a doubt.
* * * * * * * * * *
Happy Labor Day weekend! Play safely, and enjoy the first days of September!
Linking up with From My Grey Desk