This recipe uses stevia, not sugar or artificial sweeteners. Friends, can you please do me a favor and never use Splenda, Sweet 'N' Low, Equal, or NutraSweet ever again? (And stop drinking all of those diet drinks that have aspartame!) Use stevia as your sugar substitute. You can learn more about stevia at Livestrong.com, NaturalNews.com, and Stevia.com.
Made By The Glass:
1) Squeeze 1 lemon into an 8oz glass.
2) Fill glass with drinking water.
3) Add stevia sweetener to taste. (Note: I've found that the SweetLeaf brand pictured below is not nearly as potent as the Whole Foods and Trader Joe's store brands.)
To Fill a 42 oz. Pitcher:
1) Using a citrus press, juice 8-10 lemons and pour into pitcher.
2) Fill pitcher with drinking water.
3) Add stevia sweetener to taste. (Note: Mr TBS and I make a pitcher of lemon water and then add stevia to our individual glasses.)
** If you're feeling extra fancy, add chopped strawberries and chill overnight. You won't be disappointed!
Too easy, right? Now go do it. YUM!
Summertime, here we come!